Blessed is my life as a daughter of Bari Siddiqui. - The Daily News
  • Breaking News

    Blessed is my life as a daughter of Bari Siddiqui.

    I have many memories with my father. Which one to keep what I say. It has the child with all the fathers. More memories have come with my father since 2012. From that time onwards, he went to different types of concerts with his father to sing. Many hosts know that I sing. So the invitation came. But it would have been better with his father. Remember one incident. Shortly before my father died, I went for singing at Chandpur Club. Then we all saw how much honor the father is doing. How much love It seems like their arrangements were that new homes came in the house. As well as Hilsa fish, it was cooke for Khasi. I do not remember this incident for Khasir, there is other reason for it. That day I got so much love for singing with my father that I could not express myself in that language. Everyone rushed to take autographs and photographs around our parents. It seems that as a daughter of Bari Siddiqui, life is blesse. That day I remember my whole life.

    My father used to live a very planned life. Time to follow. At all times it would have reached at the right time. Once upon a time, there was a meeting with an ambassador in the country. It took two to three minutes to reach the father. The ambassador went away. The meeting is no longer. Since then, I have seen all the days before the father. My father was like a book. As many books are know as reading books, it can be understoo. Likewise, spending time with my dad means there is a lot to know and understand. give two examples. I have studied in England. He used to keep me at the airport every time. Every time he said, 'At least three hours before the flight will leave the house. And always keep passports, tickets and money all the time. If you have these three things, you will not stop anywhere in the world. '


    My dad often told me, "Whatever you do, everything is very important to you." Since being a child of a singer, many producers have begun to sing songs and songs from theater. Dad used to tell them all the time, 'Before the feet of the soil, the soil. Then sing First of all, I used to think again, why did the father say so much about education? What is neede But it seems to me that, he was right. If you use this advice, you will not have to go back to life.

    Last talk with my father has been sick. In my bedroom I was telling stories. He said to me, 'You are out of the country. Learn about the culture of a country. Go to more countries. Know the culture of different countries. Because, if you embrace the culture of a country, then many things will be easy for you. 'I tried to keep my father's word. Sometimes we get out of the way. But obey one more thing from my father. That is, committment. Promises that are in Bengali. My father kept the promise he had promised. I also got this quality from my father. Trying to make promises to anyone.

    No comments